Rockhampton online dating - Short on time but long on desires

Go down

Rockhampton online dating - Short on time but long on desires

Post  Newcastl on Sun 24 Jul 2011 - 10:34

Central Coast online dating - I like to get eaten out My name is Gia REAGAN I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. online dating singles in New South Wales free online dating Darwin free online dating Adelaide online dating Tasmania online dating Hey all its me and I want to have a bit of fun, I'm not a big party girl or anything I just like to be with people especially sexual people. Maybe your that special one I am looking for right now. Why not drop me a line and lets see what happens. Hello guys just looking for a well hung man so i can igve him head. i like trying different things and this is one of them. you must be 9 inches or bigger no exceptions. must be serious and very discreet so if your interested just leave a message. Im a horny girl ooking for a good guy for a long term SEXUAL relationship. Not looking for couples or one time things. NO SLOPPY MEN! Needs to be mature and open minded. I am a nice, caring, outgoing person. I love to try anything atleast once. Im looking for that special someone and hopefully some new friends. I don't like to sit at home and want to share my time with an active guy. I am just looking for a no strings attached thing. I CANT HOST so please dont ask em that question. I am looking for someone who is sexually dominant and likes to try new things. If you need an explanation on what sexually dominant is then you are not for me. hey a little about myself i like to chill wit guys and i havent had good sex in 2 years so im looking to hook up with someone asap. And if u would be that special someone u wouldnt be dissapointed. Im white and very hot so get at me!

Newcastl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum